Karadeniz Pet

Eve yeni gelen Sultan çifti hakkında sorularım

Batuhan mert

Yeni Üye
Katılım
5 Nis 2018
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Eve yeni aldığım çift sultanlarımdan erkek olan geldikten 1 gün sonra yuvalıkta kuluçka yatmaya başladı gün içerisinde bazen dişide yanına giriyor bazen ikiside dışarıda oluyor fakat genelde erkek yuvalıkta ve yumurta üstüne yatar gibi yatıyor akşam üzeri baktığımda dişinin gagasında ufak bi darbe var gibi gözüküyor dişi dışarıda tünekte duruyor bi sorun var mı yoksa bu davranışlar bir şeylerin habercisi mi tecrübeli arkadaşlardan yorumlarını bekliyorum

As 3 bachelor roommates, we used to stay in a rented villa. Out of the 3, I got married first. And moved to a flat in the vicinity of the villa. About 500 mts away.

Since me and my wife were working in the same office, we got home together.

One such day, about 2 or 3 weeks after the marriage. She had to stay behind and I left alone.

I rode my bike straight to the rented villa where my roommates still resided. No one was home. I know where the key is. And like any other day opened the door, got in plopped me on the bean bag, plugged in the mobile in the common charger, turned on the music and dozed off in a few minutes.

After an hour or so one of my roommates got home. He made tea, woke me up and offered it to me. We had the tea, chatted for a while and then he went into his room and I started watching something on TV.

I rode my bike straight to the rented villa where my roommates still resided. No one was home. I know where the key is. And like any other day opened the door, got in plopped me on the bean bag, plugged in the mobile in the common charger, turned on the music and dozed off in a few minutes.
After an hour or so one of my roommates got home. He made tea, woke me up and offered it to me. We had the tea, chatted for a while and then he went into his room and I started watching something on TV.
pikashow apk

Benzer konular

Geri
Üst